Location & time tbd
|Tournament #1||March 14, 2020||Register with your coach! OPEN|
|Tournament #2||May 30, 2020||Register with your coach! Open 5/1/20|
|Tournament #3||July 11, 2020||Register with your coach! Open 6/15/20|
|Tournament #4||November 14, 2020||Register with your coach! Open 10/30/20|
The Skills Challenge and Tournaments are for participants only. It is part of the curriculum (mandatory) to participate in the last week of every 9-week session as you can see in our schedule. In order to be able to be part of our certification and pass, every participant must play the Tournament and participate in our Skills Challenge as part of certification requirements.
- Time: Morning – Participants will receive pairings & tee time one week prior to the tournament.
- Participants must arrive at least 20 minutes prior to their tee time.
- Location- TBD
- NO CLASS ON THIS DATE
- What to bring? Golf clubs, golf balls, tees, ball marker, hat, a bottle of water, rain gear.
- Parents must stay with participants under 13 years old.
- The number of holes to play and yardage of each hole will be according to age and skills levels.
- Have FUN!
Please contact our Outreach & Speacial Programs Director, Connie Capanegra, LPGA, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or any questions.