The First Tee of The Palm Beaches Young Professionals invites you to join our network of active Palm Beach County based individuals dedicated to the mission of The First Tee. The Young Professionals supports The First Tee of The Palm Beaches through fundraising, volunteer efforts, and by broadening awareness in the Palm Beach area as ambassadors of our local chapter.
- Open to young professionals (ages 21-39) living or working in Palm Beach County.
- Learn the mission and programs of the chapter and serve as an ambassador for The First Tee of The Palm Beaches.
- Contribute an annual membership fee of $100.00 (tax deductible)
- Attend Young Professionals’ social and golf events as your schedule allows.
- Volunteer at chapter events as your schedule allows.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Recognition on chapter website and chapter e-newsletter distributed to a wide network in Palm Beach County.
- Young Professionals logoed shirt and hat.
- Opportunities to play golf with students and peers at local golf courses.
- Opportunities to expand your professional network.
- Invitations to exclusive Young Professional events and receptions.
- Opportunities to interact with The First Tee of The Palm Beaches Council of Directors.
- Special discounts to purchase tickets to The Honda Classic and other tournament events.
WHAT WE DO
Spend time with the youth members of the chapter and serve as mentors or program volunteers. This helps keep instructional costs down and gives our participants the opportunity to interact with successful young professionals. Volunteers that work with youth participants are required to complete a background check and assistant coach training.
Social, networking and fundraising events will drive the success of both The First Tee of The Palm Beaches and the Young Professionals. There will be 10-12 events each year including special events around The Honda Classic.
Our success depends largely on the number of people that we are able to attract to our program. Members are asked to serve as advocates for our group and encourage others to join. We also depend on our young members to engage on social media to widen our reach to Palm Beach County.
Members are asked to participate in a variety of chapter fundraising events throughout the year including golf tournaments, breakfast or lunch presentations, The Honda Classic’s Birdies for Children and the Annual Appeal. Our members are also encouraged to reach out to their employers, as many have matching gift programs. All donations are 100% tax deductible.